• The only cushion that NEVER needs replacing.
• An Olhausen exclusive.
• American made.
• Dimensional accuracy & consistent resilience to ensure more accurate play.
• 100% bond to the rail.
• True K-66 face profile.
• 100% pure gum rubber of the highest grade available.
• New technology provides the toughest finishes available in the market today.
• Resists scratching & chipping.
• Provides enduring beauty.
• Olhausen finishes contain no chemicals that are harmful to you or the environment.
• Tables strength-tested at the Weyerhaeuser Company Materials Testing Laboratory to support up to 27,000 lbs.
T-Nut Rail Construction
• Eliminates dead spots behind cushions.
• Longer thread grip.
• Won’t bend and cross thread.
• Precise alignment.
• Easy installation and removal.
Bolt thru Crossbrace
• Physically supports the slate.
• Eliminates frame sag and spread.
• Prevents frame movement caused by changes in climate.
• Consistent alignment.
• Easy installation.
• No unsightly filler or screws.
• Allows for design options.
• Larger slate-support area keeps the slate flat & level, ensuring a more accurate installation.
• Minimizes wood movement.
• Uniliner® tested almost twice as strong as length center beam construction.
• Olhausen uses only the highest grade hardwoods from the Northeastern U.S. where “slow-growth” trees have tighter grains & minimal mineral discoloration.
• Tighter grains means more stable wood.
• Processing & finishing procedures (of the best wood available) ensures long lasting beauty & durability.
• Original Slate® is the optimum playing surface.
• The world’s finest slate is oversized & diamond honed to create the perfect playing surface.
• Each piece of slate is rechecked at the factory for flatness and proper bolt-hole locations.
• Framing the slate allows for quieter play and a more effective professional cloth installation.
• Reduces breakage during transport.
Factory Pre-Fit Construction
• Pre-leveled and squared for an efficient & cleaner installation.
• KD-able for difficult installations.
• Allows for triple-check quality control before shipping.
• Built in the factory, not in your home.
• No missing parts.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
With Our 50 Plus Years of Experience, You’ll Have the Peace of Mind Knowing that Your Investment Is Guaranteed for Life.
“Every Component Double-Checked for Quality Assurance.”
The Newest Innovation to hit the Billiard Industry today is Olhausen's Build Your Own Table® application which you can use to easily explore the unique and diverse world of Olhausen pool tables. This simple-to-use application creates a palette of options you will not find anywhere else in the industry or on any other Internet system. It is all there at your fingertips waiting to be explored.
With over 1 TRILLION possible combinations you will be able to experience an extended product offering that is well beyond the ordinary! The Build Your Own Table® application allows you to see exactly what you desire, even if the combination is not displayed in a showroom or pictured in a catalog. At the end of your design experience, you can print your masterpiece and take the printout to your Olhausen Authorized Dealer to see what other options may be available.
The Build Your Own Table® application was launched in Kiosk form at Olhausen Authorized Dealers during the summer of 2004. This unique application is now being offered to you on-line to help you understand the diversity of our product. Since it's modified for the Internet, please visit the Olhausen Authorized Dealer in your area to experience the full application and see some of our beautiful tables in person.
Customer satisfaction and a great product are two things every person looks for in the adventure and investment of purchasing a new pool table. No matter what your budget may be, everyone wants the best, and Olhausen Billiards is there for you every step of the way.
Click here to customize your table>